To cover wheel arch with the figure 8 rail and draft skirt:
- Place the figure 8 rail in line with the existing bottom awning rail fixed on the caravan.
- Slide your draft skirt along the current bottom awning rail and continue through the figure 8 rail.
- With your extra piece of draft skirt, flip upside-down so that the beading is at the bottom and thread through the top part of the figure 8 rail.
- Insert suction cups through the eyelets of the draft skirt (if brand new you may need to poke out the hole). See photo #9.
- Pull draft skirt up to tension flat and stick the suction cups to the caravan.
Note: you do not have to use suction cups, some prefer Velcro or domes.
See photos for demonstration on how to cover over the wheel arch using the figure 8 & draft skirt.