LPG & CO Gas Alarm. Liquefied Petroleum (LP or Propane) and Carbon Monoxide gasses can cause hazardous sometimes deadly conditions. This sensor is designed to properly detect dangerous concentrations of these gasses and alert users to these unsafe situations.
- Protects Your Family by Sensing BOTH LP & CO Gas
- Dual Power Source: Uses Both Chassis & Battery Power
- ETL Listed & Tested to UL 2034, UL 1484 and CSA 6.19.01 for Residential & RV Applications
The Atwood LPCO Alarm operates in six separate modes.
- Power Off Mode: Visually indicates sufficient and insufficient power to the alarm.
- Gas Sensing Mode: Continually monitors gas concentrations to ensure they are at acceptable levels.
- Alarm Active Mode: One or more gas concentra-tions have reached unsafe levels. Visually and aud-bly alarms to alert to potential dangerous situation.
- Alarm Test Mode: Visually and audibly verifies proper alarm operation.
- Alarm Reset/Stabilization Mode: Silences audio alarm for 6 minutes. Verifies proper alarm operation. If gas concentrations are still high after the six minutes the alarm will sound once again.
- Fault Mode: Indicates a fault has been detected that compromises the alarm. Consult your manual.